What is Niagara4?
- Niagara N4 is the Android for building automation systems.
- Supported by most major manufacturers.
- A truly open platform supporting IoT (Internet of Things) industry.
- 128 Bit encrypted point-to-point (not broadcast) communication between Niagara devices (extremely secure and I.T friendly.)
- No special software is required for the user interface. All HMI’s utilize HTML 5 supported by all internet browsers and smart devices.
- Niagara N4 is cross-platform because it runs in a JAVA virtual environment.
- JACE (Java Application Control Engine) can run in QNX, Windows, or Linux.